We recognize that the protection of your Personal Information is very important in building trust and maintaining good relationship with you. Under these Policies and Disclaimers, the first person (“we”, “our”, “us”, “ours”) denotes eSaviours responsible for the collection of the Personal Information and bound by these policies and Disclaimers. The second person (“you”, “your”, “yours”) denotes you as the customer, or generally the individual providing Personal Information or any other information.
We may disclose your Personal Information if we are required to do so by law or requirement of a competent authority.
CANCELLATION/ RETURN/ EXCHANGE POLICY
1. Cancellation of online order/s placed through our website can be done only prior to the dispatch of the product/s or within 16 business hours of placing the order/s.
2. No cancellation is allowed once the product/s is/are shipped.
3. Cancellation/Return/Exchange is not applicable on COD orders.
4. Product/s once used shall not be returned/exchanged under any circumstances.
5. Only unused product/s damaged in transit can be exchanged if reported within 6 hours of receipt/delivery of the same, subject to a satisfactory proof of such reported damage/s
6. It is the sole responsibility of the receiver to report any tempering/damage to the consignment immediately at the time of delivery and refuse to accept the consignment. Any such report shall be marked to us at email@example.com or contact at Customer Care No. 9773633700.
7. In the unlikely event that we have inadvertently sent you incorrect merchandise we will bear the cost of return shipping.
8. There will be no return/exchange/refund other than the above-mentioned circumstances/event.
9. eSaviours.com does not provide return pick-up service. To return (if applicable) you should ship your product to: eSaviours, 111 First Floor, Ocean Complex P-6, Sector 18, Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, U.P. 201301 India
• Product/s are usually shipped within 2 business days of placing the order/s.
• We are using third party & cannot guarantee.
• Shipping and handling rates may vary based on the product you choose to buy and its size, packaging, volume etc.
eSaviours shall have the exclusive right to change or update/add/delete our policies/Disclaimers in parts or in full as it may deem appropriate at any time. Such changes/updates/addition/deletion in parts or in full shall be effective immediately without any sort of obligation on us to inform you and it’s your responsibility to look into it as soon as possible for you.
We may use your personal details to send emails/newsletters to share information about our services/products and/or any announcement regarding events & activities related to our services & products.
THIRD PARTIES AND LINKS
BANKING INFORMATION The www.esaviours.com website does not collect or store Credit Card or Debit Card or banking information. Such information may be provided by you during the purchase transaction. However, this data does not come to eSaviours. It is directly transmitted through the payment gateway provider to the payment network or bank. No such information is stored by eSaviours.com and eSaviours.com is not liable for the theft and/or misuse of it or any consequences arising from thereof on a third-party platform.
DATA HOSTING The website is hosted with third party data hosting specialists. Information collected is kept on servers owned and managed by data hosting companies. The companies being used by eSaviours.com are compliant and have data security processes in place. However, eSaviours.com is not liable for any data theft or breach of security at the data centres hosting the website and holding consumer data.
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION – We automatically collect certain non-personal information, as is the case with many other websites, regarding web site use that does not identify you. Like Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the web site, the internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our web site, the operating system you are using, the sections of the web site you visit, the web site pages read and images viewed, and the content you download from our website.
We may use this information to compile tracking information reports regarding site user demographics, site traffic patterns, and site purchases.
Your visit to our website will be logged; however, you will remain anonymous to us unless you specifically choose to share information. We may use this information as a continuous process to better understand our customers, their needs and to make our website features more user friendly.
SECURITY We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
We at www.esaviours.com keep Personal Information, as provided on our website by the visitors, intact, accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary, taking into account its use and the interests of our customers.
It is your sole responsibility to inform us about changes to your Personal Information and for ensuring that such information is accurate and cup-to-date.
All dispute/s shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of Gautam Budh Nagar U.P. India only.
We have copyright over these Policies and Disclaimers. Information provided on this website used by third parties, even by way of extract, for commercial purposes is not allowed. Violations to this shall be subject to legal action.
• The product might vary in colour with the images displayed on the website as our products are handmade and may also vary due to lights used during photography.
• Please perform skin test before applying, in case of itching or irritation discontinue the use. Our products are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
• You should consult your physician before starting any health segment products to determine if it is right for your needs. We have mentioned on each of our edible products about the benefits of its ingredients which are known to us from ages……Since the time from Daadi ma ka Khazana!
• Prices/Product Packaging/Pack Sizes offered are subject to change at any time without any prior notice at the sole discretion of eSaviours.